Sunday 3 March 2013

Birthday Wishes...







Master T's birthday is coming up so we are trying to get an idea of what he wants to do. Friends over?, sleep over?, dinner out? What gift he would like? You know the usual.
Imagine my surprise when he came back from bike riding last night at about 11 pm and said "I know what I want but you won't let me"
"We'll, I would need to know it first"
"I want to dye my hair blonde"
.......
"Yep, probably not" I said
This morning I asked him why he had though of that and what makes him want bleach blonde hair?
"I think I might have bumped my head last night"
"Oh" this will be the first year of him being a teenager.
We have survived nearly 2 years of Miss T. So far we are a bit wiser.


Ciao for now




just Martha xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Oh no please,
    I can't seem to remember any gorgeous man I've seen with very blonde hair... even Brad Pitt does not look good rocking it.

    Advance Happy Birthday to Master T.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails