Saturday 5 October 2013

Dog Gone It...



Was chatting with a girl this morning who was telling me that there were 2 attempted dog nappings in her street during the week. One at 2 am in the morning where the dog was being stolen from the backyard but created such a ruckus that the owners woke up. That was an American Bulldog. The other was a Labrador who ended up getting a big slash across her back and was found on the street bleeding and shaking.

Goodness me.

But, it turns out the girl I was talking to is the new tenant in a house down the street. MY STREET! So all this action was happening 2 doors from my home. The neighbours had noticed marks on their fences which they now realize was a sort of code to say their was a suitable dog living there.

Dog fights, crime, gangs......

What the? We live in a sleepy little town with one traffic light.

What about my puppy? We keep her inside at night but is that enough?

She is part of our family!



Ciao for now...

2 comments:

  1. How stable is this girl? Is this really true? Is your dog involved in circulating this story as an elaborate ruse to get inside sleeping rights ?
    Lock up the dog - he will just HATE that! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the people with the Bulldog. My dog has taken over the house by fluttering her eyelashes and overt stealth. She sleeps on the bed (how did that happen?) I am a mere pawn in her quest to take over the ? World. What more could she want: food, walks, treated like a princess? These Cavoodles are trained professionals.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails