Thursday 31 October 2013

Macaron Madness...


Well, you see it all started with a girl going away at work and I bought a little something to mark her last day. I chose a box of these:









Well, the girl going away turned out to be sick and you see the food was going to go to waste. And it was the afternoon so we just wanted a little taste. She would understand.. Wouldn't she?

Sure she would.

So I had a packet of 10 macarons with delectable flavours like lemon and pistachio, chocolate and strawberry and more. So we tried one each

Mmmm, the lemon was to die for. My friend said strawberry was the best. So... I tried one of those. Very nice. What about the chocolate? We needed to try that too.

Before we knew it there were only 2 left.

So we ate them

After all it would be rude to give her a box with so few in it.


Wouldn't it?

We didn't want to appear cheap did we?


ciao for now


just Martha xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

  1. another macarons post! love those little sweet bites of heaven :) this is the guide i use to make mine www.TheMacaronMaster.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails