Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Few Tears...








I had a bit of a cry this morning. Very unlike me. Very unlike me at all. I was relaying a story to Master T about a six year old dying of leukemia and the kindness shown by some firemen.



It occurred to me I was telling my gorgeous, healthy, 13-nearly-14 year old. I could hardly finish the story.



Imagine!



He asked me if I was crying and then put he dog on my lap and said "Ginger Mumma needs you". She did look at me with concern which was nice.



I am grateful for what I have but sometimes the kindness of others just touches my heart. Those who go beyond the minimal.


Here is the link. Get the tissues. Don't say I didn't warn you.





ciao for now





just Martha xx







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails