Tuesday 24 December 2013

Things I Know...














The Silver Fox is here for a glorious 2 weeks and is currently spoking a bike wheel on my new carpet. Yep, life is back to normal. We have had his family down for a lovely meal and we have started the holiday at home schedule.

The year has flown and there are some things I do know:
*My Mum is blossoming in her place of care. And my Dad looks years younger. *It is just over a year since she was placed and life is fine
*This time 2 years ago we got our lovely pup
*It is so heavenly being together again
*Just waiting for the boys to get home so I can send them out for seafood. Hmm, prawns, bugs, maybe a sand crab or two?
*Christmas in Summer is a time for beach, seafood and salads.. No sign of snow here
*Time to think about those 2014 resolutions. Mine? More family togetherness
*Master T was very connected to his school work this year. Yay!
*As I type a fire engine is driving around the streets with the firemen dressed as Santa. Always brings a tear to my eye.
*I have continued my journey to good health and am now 2 kg off my goal weight and down 2-3 dress sizes. Yay!
*As a family we have limited gift giving and it is sooooo wonderful! None for the adults, amount capped for the children and a donation to a favourite charity.
*Christmas is a happy time but can also be very sad. My thoughts are with those feeling low at this time
*Looking forward to those new release movies after Christmas. Hobbit ticket for me.

So, sweet Bloggers, Merry Christmas to you all and may you be surrounded by family, happiness and loads of health


ciao for now


just Martha xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Sweet Friend. May 2014 be filled with love, health and happiness and may all your dreams come true. Also wishing you a lovely balance with work, life and craft or maybe just a bit more craft. Enjoy your family and hopefully 2014 won't go too fast! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails