Tuesday 20 May 2014

Getting Arty...

Because Miss T is unable to play soccer, work, or even walk well for that matter, she is getting down

So

I booked us into a drawing workshop so she can extend the arty side of her soul and perhaps be distracted in this way. We did this workshop on a Sunday and apart from arriving a tad early (45mins) a good time was had by all. There were 12 of us and it was a very quiet day, full of concentration and creativity. I am arty but have never found my style. I had a great time. This was a beginners course and here is a sample of our talents on the day.























Ta da...


ciao for now



just Martha xx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. These drawings are incredible, you guys have some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails