Sunday 25 January 2015

just Preparing...

Okay so as you know we have decided to sell and build something smaller and clever.

It is a tricky journey but all those little jobs have been completed (the joys of living with a builder). Below are a few little vignettes from around my home.

The Teenies level of helpfulness varies and if I have to debate one more time why Master T needs to empty ALL the rubbish bins on a Wednesday when usually it is a Thursday..... Sheesh!

I am a bit of a minimalist it seems. A blogger once told me she thought my stairs in a photo looked 'way too bare'. I stayed with my Aunty in Scotland as a late teenager and would come home from a night out with my cousins. As I staggered down her street with identical homes all in a row, the only way I could pick her home was all the clutter in her window and up the stairs. It was an achievement to get up those stairs without killing a gnome or a donkey. 'Dust collectors' my Mum would sigh.

So, here are a few of my little vignettes from around my home. I have struggled a bit to find enough goodies to make a collection but am happy with them so far.













-


































































I hope that Maiden Hair fern survives. I murdered a few in my youth with love. Hoping my skills of parenting and a little neglect will do the trick.

More to come. We are having an own house this week and then it is by appointment only. Might get a couple of friends through to give me their thoughts.

Have a good one. Sunny here. Yay!

ciao for now

just Martha xx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails