Tuesday 15 September 2015

Getting There...




Well still packing away. I find it very cathartic. I love sorting. I love keeping the precious, ditching the non-loved and sorting items I don't need and rehousing them.

I have no problem completing this process. I have a theory there is one hoarder and one minimalist in every couple. One who is sentimental and one who isn't.

I'm not. The Silver Fox is. I had to wrestle the handle-less cheese slicer off him even though 'it's been good to us'. So is the new one in the drawer.

Sheesh!

I have also sorted items for a garage sale and boxed them up. Items that are in good condition but not needed by my family anymore. Single bed coverlets, 24 coffee cups, electric frypan...

But

I've been thinking about the recent events with domestic violence. Sometimes to get away women need to leave with nothing. Nothing. So, I might donate to a woman's shelter.

I have a beautiful life and I am thankful for that.


ciao for now


just Martha xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails