Wednesday 9 September 2015

just Style...

Miss T has been sooooooo good studying and doing her exams that I want to reward her for her hard work, her dedication and her determination. She has also had a tough time with hate of recent and has handled herself with dignity and strength. Her apparent crime? Being a vegan and being a bit too dedicated to it. The gist of it seems to be her haters don't mind she is vegan but why make a lifestyle out of it. She has taken herself off FB to study and is mad more than sad. Such resilience. So proud.

So, I found this Megan Gale collection at Target and thought I might surprise her. They look quite beautiful in their simplicity.

What do you think? Not badly priced either.






ciao for now


just Martha xx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails