Tuesday 14 September 2010

Love: Apple Blossoms

Well, the markets were wonderful again this week. I bought apples from growers who come from Stanthorpe. Their apples come from ancient trees and  taste a-m-a-z-i-n-g! They have a 10 year old saying 'yum' at every bite! AND they last in the fridge fresh and crisp for the full 2 weeks if they are not eaten long before. This week I bought apple blossoms as a treat although I did spy tulips so was torn between my old favourites and a new experience. The apple blossoms won and here they are. Let's see how long they last... 

Ciao for now 

just Martha

1 comment:

  1. I love apple blossoms too, they are so beautiful! I should go pick more from our neighbourhood actually. THey're so soft and pretty.
    Have a great day,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails