Saturday 4 September 2010

Weekend

 
Bit of a s-l-o-w start to this weekend. It is a bit rainy and cloudy. My boys are off doing 'boy stuff' which fills my heart with happiness. Miss T and I are 'hanging out': trip to the shops, grocery shopping ... Planning a family event tomorrow doing what 'Daddy' wants for Father's Day.  Lunch, movie, bike ride....whatever. Last year The Silver Fox did some 'stunts' on his bike. CRASH!! It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion:  his foot slipped.... handlebars straight into his groin (the bit at the side...) an instant black, purple bruise, skinned legs and arms.... noice!!! 'May I be so bold Silver Fox as to suggest proper footwear be worn this year rather than....... Nike slip-on slides?'  Just a thought... happy Father's Day to all those important men in our lives!! Have a good one folks, enjoy the moments...

Ciao for now

just Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails