Monday 18 October 2010

Things I know...

weheartit
  • Going to the markets every Saturday morning has changed our cuisine life. It is amazing how different fresh food tastes folks!!!And I would go as far as to say it is cheaper too because it lasts longer...
  • Planning meals for the week has also reduced stress, saved time and enhanced family life
  • A girl needs girlfriends
  • The things I can't do with mince are not worth mentioning...
  • Perform random acts of kindness when possible
  • Be thankful for the life you have
  • Let people in your life how how important they are. Cherish them
  • Christmas is in the air. Can you feel it?
  • Touch, hug, snuggle... We are tactile beings...
  • Keep the real friends. Cull the fake ones..
  • Spend 20 minutes everyday doing something you love
  •  Love yourself and be happy
  • Take pleasure in the everyday. Enjoy doing things because you can, not because you have to...
  • Do something different. Take a risk! Challenge yourself
  • Encourage your children to try. Don't restrict them with your fears. Otherwise, eventually they will be too fearful to try. Be there to support...
  • Exercise! you will feel so much better and have so much more energy. Eventually...



Ciao for now


just Martha

9 comments:

  1. You are very clever to know all of these things! :) I agree with them all. I have saved that pic too, the perfect goal to aim for xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic list! Definitely one to live by.. I keep promising myself I'll go to more markets, we have so many good ones here in Victoria..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So true, thank you for the reminders, especially encouraging your kids, fear is hard to ignore when they are teens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous list!! I love it! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list...

    Me too loves going to the market

    and planning our weekly menu...

    and of course...choosing and keeping friends is an art we should all be skillful of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful advice! Definitely things to keep in mind as we all go about our days. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by Nesting Instincts! you are welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with each and every one of them! It's nice to be reminded of these very simple things that we often forget. Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list!! I might have to do one for my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails