These things I know:
- Life is fragile. It can change in the blink of an eye
- Live each day to the fullest
- Children should ride in the backseat until they are 12. True
- Christmas is fast approaching
- Be tolerant. Others are fighting their own battles
- Public smiles private tears
- Don't judge
- Take chances
- I am in week 9 of my 'challenge' and I am still alive...
- I thank my body for being healthy and achieving what I ask without injury
- Hum if you want to. I do. I am a 'hummer'
- See beauty in the everyday.
- There are miracles everywhere...
- Remember, the cleaning will always wait
- Don't sweat the small stuff- life is too short
- Teach your children how to be strong and resilient
- Have Christmas traditions
- Take time out atleast once per day to look around and give thanks for what you have
Ciao for now