So, what does 2011 hold I wonder? Are you going to 'leap' into it? Step off the edge into the unknown?... Follow your dreams and be brave enough to 'go for it'? I am a firm believer that you need a plan. How will we know what to achieve if we don't aim for a destination? I don't think we need to know how to get there, just where we are going. What do you think?
For me 2011 will continue the path the 'me'. I have a little 'anxiety beast' to tame as it frequently blocks my way. That will be first on my list. So here is a little snippet of my list:
- Start my own hobby business to satisfy my creative side. Stay tuned
- Work smarter rather than harder
- Buy a car for me - something diesel
- Finish a course to be able to teach
- Do a soft furnishings sewing course
- Support my parents as my Mum slips away into the Twilight more and more each day
- Camp!! There Silver Fox, it is on the list so must be achieved
- The Silver Fox and I to go to Melbourne
- LJ (sister) and I to go to Byron for a long weekend
- Maintain quality rather than quantity in my life. (Bit airy-fairy but you know what I mean)
- Continue quality family moments
- Continue my road to health
- Give my children 'experiences'
What is on your list dear Bloggers?...
Ciao for now