Tuesday 14 December 2010

"Where are you?"...



I am still up. I am tidying. Now I have a crazy history of tidying late into the night which I will share one day but, for now I am looking, looking, looking... For what? I hear you politely ask. A receipt!!! A much needed receipt. A-n-d my 'oh so clever' filing system has let me down. Not from filing I think, but from putting the much needed item in the dratted 'safe place' Aaaarrrgggh!! I have a history of filing and safe places (try here). I am also trying to be discrete because I will cop l-o-t-s of flack from the Silver Fox if he notices me frantically looking for the receipt. For the dishwasher. Do you remember my post on the dishwasher? (here, if you have time...) On house-secrets? On how we had a new dishwasher awaiting installation and moonlighting as a storage shelf? Well, having trouble with dishwasher number 2 and n-o-w it is on the fritz a-n-d is hasn't been in use for long a-n-d Christmas is coming up which means lots of visitors and .......... dishes a-n-d it is Christmas which means tradies on holidays..... actually, the kitchen is rather tidy now we wash up all the time! Go figure....

Wish me luck.... I definitely need beauty sleep this time of year and who knows, maybe my glasses will turn up and help me to look. Wouldn't that be nice?....


Ciao for now 

just Martha

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Martha. You poor darling. Sending you empathy from Hobart. That scene could be played out on Planet Baby. Any day. Best of British (before the Silver Fox springs you!). J x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails