These things I know:
- That I have not yet learned how to 'save' a picture so that it will appear on my blog. Oh, I can use my photos but you know, the 'other' type. Feel free to email me with tricks of the trade.
- I l-o-v-e routine. Thank goodness school has gone back
- I also l-o-v-e that I haven't overbooked any activities for the Tweenies so after a busy week they can sleep in!
- Having friends over for the Tweenies means I can relax. Yay!!
- Miracles do happen. Welcome to little Zachariah!
- Health is so very important
- Sometimes friends need no questions, just a shoulder and a pat
- Most of our washing is uniforms for all
- It is Week 3 and all the socks in the wash have pairs! Fingers crossed it will last...
- It is such beautiful weather at the moment
- The price of grocery shopping seem to have increased quite markedly! Yikes!
- Take time to pause
- Take a deep breath and just 'be'
- Be kind to all. Each has their own battle to fight
- Life is good
Ciao for now...