Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's Day...

Renewing our vows after 20 years of marriage

Happy Valentine's Day one and all. The Silver Fox and I met on Valentine's Day some 23 years ago!!! Sound romantic? Well, ummm, sort of..... you see I was on a date. Not. With. The Silver Fox. (Gasp!) I was out with a fellow I worked with. ( I worked in a Mexican restaurant when I was going through Uni) We weren't really going out and I was a bit stunned when he asked me so I said yes. So, we went to dinner and then to a night club. Aaah, the good old days. I was 21 and had loads of energy for that sort of stuff. There, across the room, was the Silver Fox. Less Silver then though. Our eyes met and..... that was it... Naaaah, didn't quite happen like that. Sounded good though didn't it? Well, our eyes met and.... he was a friend of my brother's so he came with references. I knew his brother but hadn't met him before. We met the next week and the rest, as they say, is history....I wasn't going to jilt my date even if I had just spotted the love of my life. I didn't know that at the time though. There were a few things I noticed straight away. He was funny and referred to girls as 'ladies'. A-N-D he crossed his legs. The things you notice huh? I still think he is pretty cute!!

So happy Valentine's Day my gorgeous fellow. Mwaaaah!!



 Ciao for now...
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and very romantic photo. Congratulations!

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw! Such a romantic photo for Valentine's Day, and how lovely that you renewed your vows.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails