Monday 7 March 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem...

Sorry for being incomunicado folks. My internet is down. Actually it is down in my whole suburb but of course it took 2 phone calls and hours waiting for them to decide it was 'the line' Grrr. So, I'm currently at work and had better get a shifty-on really. Worse thing is that I haven't been able get my usual fix of blog-looking for a few days now! I'm having withdrawls! This is a photo from my work computer under 'samples'. Tragic really.....


Ciao for now...

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have the same happy ending that Apollos 13 had . . . hurry back.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like how I was two weeks ago! I had to got the library to get my blog fix!! Hope you'll be up and running again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! Not good when the old computer goes down! Hope you get back on line again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails