- Although the world is a little crazy at the moment, there is beauty and wonder to be seen every day
- It is nearly 1/4 of the way through the year
- A girl needs girlfriends. I've said it before and it is too true
- Absence d-o-e-s make the heart grow fonder
- Since the Silver Fox has been away I have had to sort out a rogue sprinkler system, a tripped pool filter and a warning light regarding my radiator. All boy jobs me thinks
- I am nearly up to 300 posts and as I totally forgot my 250 milestone, I might just have to do a little prize for this one. Stay tuned
- The air is getting a little chilly in the mornings...
- I ended up having my house sprayed after not having any house done since my babies came along and I took great delight in seeing the little dead beasties. I mean r-e-a-l delight!
- I am really enjoying my challenge and I l-o-v-e sore muscles because it means that they have been stretched and used.
- I love owls. I didn't really know that until recently
- My children have been behaving really well since the Silver Fox has been away. I have thanked them for their cooperation
- I am coping okay with my teenager
- I ran, didn't walk, to the Target sheet sale! They are being washed as we speak!
- I love my life!
Have a great day everyone! I am going to have a fabulous weekend I have decided...
Ciao for now...