Friday 25 March 2011

Things I Know...

Image
 These things I know:
  • Although the world is a little crazy at the moment, there is beauty and wonder to be seen every day
  • It is nearly 1/4 of the way through the year
  • A girl needs girlfriends. I've said it before and it is too true
  • Absence d-o-e-s make the heart grow fonder
  • Since the Silver Fox has been away I have had to sort out a rogue sprinkler system, a tripped pool filter and a warning light regarding my radiator. All boy jobs me thinks
  • I am nearly up to 300 posts and as I totally forgot my 250 milestone, I might just have to do a little prize for this one. Stay tuned
  • The air is getting a little chilly in the mornings...
  • I ended up having my house sprayed after not having any house done since my babies came along and I took great delight in seeing the little dead beasties. I mean r-e-a-l delight!
  • I am really enjoying my challenge and I l-o-v-e sore muscles because it means that they have been stretched and used.
  • I love owls. I didn't really know that until recently
  • My children have been behaving really well since the Silver Fox has been away. I have thanked them for their cooperation
  • I am coping okay with my teenager
  • I ran, didn't walk, to the Target sheet sale! They are being washed as we speak!
  • I love my life!
Have a great day everyone! I am going to have a fabulous weekend I have decided...


Ciao for now...
 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Martha, your evening reading is evident in this post!
    Such happiness and positivity and I hope that you do indeed have the most fabulous of weekends filled with everything that makes your heart delighted.

    If you'd like to read a truly special owl story you may enjoy "Wesley The Owl" by Stacey Obrien = truly gorgeous.
    Here's the link http://www.wesleytheowl.com/

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I also ran to the Target sheet sale - 1000 thread count babies for my new KS bed for the new house ;)

    Good on you tackling the 'boy jobs'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, there was Target sheet sale??? How did I miss this one!!!

    Great most Martha. You are brilliant!

    If you have 5 minutes to spare, pop in and visit as I am having a give away!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You right such lovely thoughts. Maybe we should all remind ourselves about those little things in our lives that make us all happy... Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your attitude. We need more people in the world like you. Fantastic list! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails