Saturday 26 March 2011

Weekend...

Image

We love the weekend in our house because it means sleeping in after a busy week. This weekend however is full of surprises. Master T is having a few mates over for a birthday bash. This involves DS, swimming, McDonalds for lunch, swimming, cake, party bags.... from 9am to 5 pm. Am I crazy to be surrounded by all these 11 year olds for most of the day? Maybe, I will let you know! 

LJ (sister) has nipped up for the weekend  to spend time with our parents and will pop in for a bit to help. Miss T and her will go out to lunch for a chat whilst I entertain the troops. They are close although don't really spend enough time together. Miss T was the first baby in the family and they have a special bond. I hope Miss T realizes what a great opportunity this is. LJ goes by 7 am on Sunday so it is a fleeting visit.

We have a bike ride fundraiser on Sunday and then it is Monday again! Are you doing anything exciting? I've been told my hair needs colouring. Gotta love a sister!

Have a great weekend all...


 Ciao for now...

 

2 comments:

  1. Well, if a sister can't tell you that your hair needs colouring, who can?! Sounds as if you have a busy weekend ahead. I can't believe just how quickly the weeks are going by at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha! Lovely to meet you and your wonderful blog. Sounds like you have a great weekend lined up. Meanwhile, I am without a husband and up to my elbows in oil based paint...

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails