Wednesday 15 June 2011

Just For Minute...

Image

Still being quite a hectic week. Master T is still unwell. Any 11 year old boy who will be placidly led to a bath and bed at 6pm is definitely not well. A bit of Vicks and a good sleep saw him off to school today  so maybe he is on the mend. He is making himself a milkshake as we speak. 

The Silver Fox seems to be quite robust and has not developed any untoward symptoms as yet. Which is good. We are having trouble getting Mamma home as there are now floods blocking they path. In 3 places no less!

Me? Role conflict to the max. I haven't even been able to do my early morning posts!! Maybe if I just curl up in this bed for just a minute it will all work out. What do you think? It is quite beautiful. I think I like the ceiling the best...







Ciao for now...




 

1 comment:

  1. Glad that Master T is on the mend! Wow, that room is awesome!! I agree with you about the ceiling, but the bed certainly does look inviting!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails