Wednesday 22 June 2011

Modern Home...


These days I am into the modern, almost industrial look with a few soft edges. I have had the Queenslander, the Georgian home and now a semi-modern. I think I still have one more house in me atleast and would like to go something like above. Square, minimal, sleek. Anyone see that email about the house in Africa that closes down to a secure box? Bit too security conscious for me but I do like the look of it when 'open'. You decide:




It shuts up tight for security. But. I l-i-k-e it. For now anyway...



Ciao for now...

1 comment:

  1. This house is in South Africa where I live. We have to be somewhat security conscious here as we do have a high crime rate, but I think this might be going a bit too far!! Thanks for your visit to my blog the other day. Nice to meet you. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails