Saturday 18 June 2011

Weekend...

Image

Aaah, the weekend again. Miss and Master T much improved. I think I might sing the praises of good old Vicks as a remedy back to health. The Silver Fox is out deep sea fishing with some buddies on an overnight trip and my parents are driving back today as Mamma is much improved. They should take 2-3 days to get back depending on how much jiggling bruised ribs can stand. I have collected their mail and dropped off some milk and bread so all they can just defrost something to eat and climb into bed. 

So, the weekend to ourselves..... What to do? I would l-o-v-e to curl up in the corner and read a good book as above. But. Still have 2 assignments to do for my course and then I am done. Might load the kids up with movies and Playstation and have a pyjama weekend. Sound good? What are you going to do?


The weather today is fantastic. Have a lovely weekend all




 Ciao for now...


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your visit. I'd love to spend the weekend exactly like the picture above! I somehow don't think that will happen, but a girl can dream! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails