Wednesday 27 July 2011

Girlfriend Trouble...



Master T has a girlfriend. In fact, he always has a girlfriend. I'm not sure at the age of 11 if it really means much but there you have it. I don't mean to downplay the importance of it but it seems that they don't hang out at lunch or weekends, or on school holidays. They do talk but not sure if it really anything to worry about. Yet. If you know what I mean. His little friend is lovely. Remember they won 3rd place in the dancing competition together.? Awww...

Well, things have changed. She rings him in the evening. Look she is very polite on the phone. She identifies herself and has chat. I really like that.  I like good manners. So this little cute-y rings every night and Master T is getting a bit nervous every time the phone rings. His aunt rang late the other night and he let out a big "phew" when it wasn't his beloved. He spoke to her today and said to stop ringing him, that is was "a bit creepy" . Hmmm, doesn't sound like the sort of boyfriend I would want my beautiful daughter to have. What to do? How does a Mummy teach respect to her young son or is that a Daddy job to do?

He is now talking about breaking up with her as he "feels it is over". What the? I wasn't really sure it had begun! I thought I would have a few years before he caused me any angst!

So, oh wise Bloggers. What to do? I'm tempted to ban girlfriends all together just to save them the heartbreak. But. Maybe I will just sit him down and talk about.... the meaning of life... or something. Wish me luck. I kinda liked this one. Is this how it is going to be I wonder? I fall in love with the girlfriends and then he dumps them?


Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

2 comments:

  1. I'm a few years away from this - so interesting to see my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, me too - the future revealed!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails