Tuesday 25 October 2011

Things I Know...


I do this occasionally. Write a little blurb on things I know, what I have learned of late, things that either inspire me or make my heart sing. I have a great life and I think I appreciate it more as I get older. I think I appreciate a lot of things more. Maybe it is because I have children. Or maybe it is because I am just getting wiser. I have recently fallen in love with owls so maybe the last bit is the truth... I have learned a lot about myself since the Silver Fox has been away:

I can survive. I'm not sure all women think that. I don't wish to be single though. I might survive but certainly do not thrive

I can organize my own mechanic

Christmas is coming whether we are ready or not

Moving furniture around still makes me excited. I'm a cheap date like that. When I was little and my Mum changed my bedroom around, I literally couldn't sleep that night

I haven't really had a drink if alcohol since the Silver Fox has left. A sense of responsibility I'm thinking, only parent around and all that

I'm really liking this Fitness Challenge this time. New instructor and quite, well, challenging really. I am proud of what I can do, without injury.

I dislike the smell of Lily flowers. Always have. Smells like cat's urine to me. Can smell them a mile awayI appreciate their beauty though

Anything hazelnut praline-ish tastes like soap to me. Ferraro Roche are very safe in my fridge. I've even tried to eat them holding my nose. Nope. Soap!











Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

1 comment:

  1. A great list and a wonderful read with lots of "Snap!"s from me except for the last two.



    xx's

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails