Monday 24 October 2011

A Zhush Apprentice...



Who doesn't like a zhush? 

We had a busy weekend. I am training Master T to be my stand-in furniture mover in the Silver Fox's absence. Although, I must say, his display of enthusiasm and eagerness puts the Silver Fox's down right reluctance to shame! What a pleasure it was carrying sofas up and down the stairs with my little apprentice. He even had some great design ideas. We were so inspired, we went out and updated the look with cushions, although we still need more. Now, I must say, the Silver Fox wouldn't have done that!!!


What is that? A brochure on cruises? Hmmm, might have a look...


Ciao for now...

 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely shared experience you enjoyed together.

    A cruise huh? Sounds like fun!

    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apprentice sounds great...please send him my way next!:)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails