Thursday 7 June 2012

just An Update...

Image


We have been a very busy household of late. I feel like this little owl. Very wide-eyed and a little dreamy. We are finally illness free after 3 weeks or so. I ended up taking Master T to the hospital when I couldn't get a GP appointment within 7 days. He thought he might have whooping cough 'starts with a runny nose Mum'. I was beginning to think it was pneumonia with night sweats and a cough that seems to consume your very being. He was declared on the post- viral slope to wellness. Hooray!

The sausage sizzle went fantastically! A-n-d I had a great time. Even when I bought 50 loaves of bread from the supermarket and my trolly was FULL. I received some very strange look though. So some 55kg sausages later.... job done.

So, I am feeling full of energy and vitality. Life is always better with good health isn't it?

We are very lucky to enjoy it most of the time...





 Ciao for now...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails