Friday 26 October 2012

Just Swapping Around...

Well, that old spring fever has hit so with the assistance of an equally-minded furniture swapping guru friend, I changed my open plan dining/kitchen/lounge room around.

I love the reward of planning, envisaging the result. A bit of elbow grease and....

Wallla!











I have since moved a matching single lounge chair down from upstairs and put it with the lounges. I had the family over on the weekend and people congregated to the lounge rather than hanging around the kitchen as much. It was a tad more relaxing.

This lounges notorious for sleeping on. I think it is the shape and the height of the back. Sure enough my brother was asleep in 5 minutes.


What is your favourite room?

Ciao for now



just Martha xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails