Friday 31 May 2013

Peace and Quiet...




I like 6 am. The house is peaceful and although it is the calm before the storm but I get to relax with a nice cup of coffee. By myself.


I was up at 4.30 getting ready for a new spin class that starts at 5 am. I know. Sounds crazy but it is run 3 times per week and the trainer's name is "Matt the Rock". How can anyone not love that. He does his classes in the dark with strobe lights and we pedal in time to the music. All 25 of us.


So, tick. Exercise done and still plenty of time to get ready for the day ahead.
Sometimes exercise needs to be a bit creative.


Have a lovely day everyone. Do you have a busy weekend ahead?
Ciao for now
Just Martha. xxxx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure do wake up early but I'm so glad you are enjoying your classes. I am not coping with the early starts when it's still pitch black outside!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails