Monday 10 June 2013

just Togetherness...



Image



It is an overcast, rainy day here today. Public holiday for us so the day off to just hang out. Movie in bed to start the day. The Silver Fox and I detailed 2 of our cars and bought exciting things like wiper blades, oil and a new car battery. He knows how to show a girl a good time.

Him and I and the dog did go out for Subway and sat in the car overlooking the ocean. Master T was at a friends and Miss T was catching up on some much need sleep as she has been busy all weekend.

I like days like these. Catching up on little things. I still managed to go the washing, clean the kitchen etc. As you do. At the moment the Silver Fox is cleaning the garage and power washing the floor.

I think it will be steak and veges for dinner. Master T can have left over pasta as a good steak is wasted on him. Best get started and make some school lunches too. Then back to the grindstone tomorrow.

Why do the weekends go so quickly?....

 Ciao for now...





 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect !! We went for a drive to the beach yesterday, today Miss M and I decluttered, G and I grocery shopped and then the whole mob trotted off to the park for a stroll along the river...they do go toooooo fast don't they!?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails