Tuesday 26 November 2013

Death By Teenager...



Image

Okay, okay I'm being dramatic.

But it could have happened

It might have happened

So

Master T had a pie one night and left the whole packet out overnight. On the bench. 3 chicken pies just sitting there. Overnight.

Get the picture? See where this is going?

So, naturally I am up early, see said pies and go to chuck them away. "But wait" I think to myself. "Hmm, let's see if said teenager confesses to his crime". I envisage him coming downstairs, thinking "oh oh" and throwing them in the bin. + or - a confession.

Wrong

Wrong, wrong, wrong

Said teenager returns pies to freezer. I know because I looked for them when I got home.

No confession

"Do you have something to tell me?" I said

"No"

"What did you do with the pies"

"Oh, I put them in the freezer"


"You do know if we ate those after being left out all night we would die?"

"I thought maybe I shouldn't have done it. I was going to throw them out"

Okay so he had a bit of a lecture about the evils of bacteria, of meat, of "Death By Chicken".

But

What if I hadn't seen them on the bench? What if my Mummy Eagle Eye had failed me?

I feel a bit sick just thinking about it. Got to love teenagers

ciao for now

just Martha xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails