Tuesday 12 November 2013

just a Little Phobia...





Image


We have discovered Master T has quite a deep fear of bugs.

I mean run away screaming sort of fear.

Any sort of bugs. Even an ant. An ant for goodness sakes.

I personally am not fond of big grasshoppers but will happily dispatch spiders, cockroaches... I've even been known to chuff out the occasional live crab or two ( that was a bit weird though)

He tells me he is entitled to a fear or two. When he was on year 5 camp his little girlfriend at the time wanted him together a leech off her. He wouldn't. I didn't think too much of it as he wouldn't share his sushi with her either. Just though he was being a boy.

I wonder how this happened? Oh wait, maybe it was when there was a huntsman spider in the car when he was 6 and his sister was 8. I pulled over to get it out but couldn't find it. I might have told them that I did find it and when they were nicely buckled in again it might have run across their legs again.mi seem to remember there was lots of screaming.

Yeh, that might have given him a phobia

Probably. Bad Mother.

What are you afraid of?



ciao for now


just Martha xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails