Sunday 2 January 2011

Bye For Now...

weheartit

Well, it is time to say good bye to the big guy.  LJ (sister) and her heavenly family have just headed home. There were a few tears, as usual, at saying goodbye. The cousins got on fabulously and the age gap seems to be getting less as they get older and have similar interests. It was wonderful watching them all mix in together. Nothing like family is there? I quite like the people my family have become. Good food, good conversation, good times.

Thanks for making the effort, and the memories guys....



Ciao for now 

just Martha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martha. That was a novel post - "saying goodbye to the big guy!".
    I agree with you, families are very special. I had to leave one part of mine behind in France, but we will hope to meet up again soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it hard saying goodbye to family, especially my sister! I know what you mean when you say the cousins become better mates as they get older.
    Happy New Year! Pam x
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cousins, best resource ever, my 4 are lucky enough to have 19 first cousins!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails