Monday 3 January 2011

Family Time?...

Bit cloudy but not too hot...
My boys...
Who can resist?...

Well, it is the last day of this holiday for me but I will be taking a bit of time off later in January. What to do today? The sun is shining which is a rare treat so was off to the beach for a bit of body surfing with the family.  A couple of hours, lots of sunscreen and me under the brolly for a good part of it. The boys might go to the bmx park later too. I l-o-v-e family time...

Nice day for it. Not too sunny so not too hot. Then it will be time to take down the tree. It seems a chore doesn't it after all the celebrations? It will probably be just me as it isn't quite so exciting as putting it up.
What are you doing today?

Ciao for now 

just Martha

4 comments:

  1. If the rain holds off I will be doing some gardening. I took our tree down with help from my oldest son and it was a big job and definitely more fun putting it up. Your beach day looks perfect. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you, some time at the beach plus we've made a big list of 'holiday activities' and I'd like to tick off the Masterchef Boys v Girls challenge today!

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you being able to go to the beach and be quite warm at this time of the year! I agree with you, taking the tree down isn't half as much fun as putting it up! Oh well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet comment about The Songwriter's new Christmas song. I'm happy you liked it, and I'll be sure and share your kind words with him!
    Wishing you a lovely new year!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails