Monday 2 July 2012

Girl time...

Image


My boys are spending every Saturday at an indoor skate park for hours and hours and hours. So my gorgeous daughter teenager and I took the opportunity to have a girl's day and go shopping taking full advantage of the sales.

Miss T is growing like a weed and was in need of some clothes so we traipsed for shop to shop to shop so she could spend her money and take full advantage of spending wisely. She is a good little shopper my Miss T. She managed to find tops for $7.50, $5.00 and $15.00. She got a pair of jeans for $20 and they look fantastic on her.

It was lovely to walk around with her so tall and gorgeous. And mine. I saw much that would have looked lovely on her but she declined my suggestions as "too mainstream". Okay then. Do I take it that she doesn't wish to look like everyone else? When she was little she used to put on a t-shirt, pull a skirt up to her chest, cinch with a belt and off she would go. Style. Even as a 4 year old.

I appreciate these times as when I look back on photos she always looks so young yet I don't remember her at the time being little. Do you ever do that? She is 14 now and keen for a part time job to earn some money. Teenage-hood has been a little crazy but even when she is snitchy and scathing, I a-d-o-r-e her!!





Ciao for now


just Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails